• Available in sizes 2.375" to 4.500"
• 6 pitch thread design allowing fast, deep stabbing with no cross threading for quick, trouble-free makeup
• External 30° shoulder and secondary 90° shoulder provide positive torque stops and excellent torsional and bending resistance
• Metal to Metal seal for gas-tight applications greater than the burst and collapse ratings of the pipe body
• ID bored for optimized flow values. Available with optional seal-ring for internal coated applications
• Designed for maximum pressure, tension, bending and compressive loads
• Excellent for Horizontal/Directional wells where Bending, Compression, and Torsional forces are high
• Metal to Metal seal for gas-tight applications
TS-HD is a versatile, integral two-step connection for standard weights of tubing. Metal-to-metal seals provide pressure integrity greater than the burst and collapse ratings of the tubing body.
The two-step thread profile permits fast, deep stabbing with no cross threading. Ideal for most tubing applications and multiple completions.
Sizes 2.375" to 4.500" Datasheet Generator