Hunting’s Subsea Technologies Division has developed a team of certified and knowledgeable technicians in order to be able to provide on-site services anywhere in the world. With a dedicated Field Service Department, Hunting has the flexibility to respond quickly to service requests, and the ability to mobilize our team within 24 hours.
Hunting’s field service capabilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assess damage of used hydraulic couplings
• Replace hydraulic coupling seals
• Help identify and resolve hydraulic coupling float issues on subsea stab plates
• Inspect serviceability of flushing and testing plates
• Service hydraulic couplings on umbilical’s, semi-ridged jumpers, cobra heads, trees, pods and distribution manifolds
• Replace hydraulic valve seals
• Diagnose chemical injection metering valve (CIMV) issues
• Assist with deployment and retrieval of subsea chemical injection metering valves (CIMV)
• Provide training courses on proper Hunting product use
For field service inquiries, please contact us here.
Custom Hydraulic Valve Manufacturing Services
Hunting has the in-house capability to manufacture, assemble and test customer specific hydraulic valve designs.
We have built a reputation on providing the industry’s most reliable product solutions, which we maintain by strictly adhering to quality in every aspect of our operations – from engineering to manufacturing, and testing the finished product. Our goal is to help our customers remain at the forefront of the subsea industry, and we welcome the opportunity to provide your design in a “plug-and-play” configuration based on your internal qualification guidelines.
Designed with the customer in mind, Hunting’s weldment services offer a high quality and warranted welded hydraulic coupling assembly that is installation-ready. Hunting currently has over 1,000 different welded assembly designs that have been used in a variety of subsea applications. Our welded assemblies are fully documented and tested to the most current NDT standards conducted by qualified and experienced technicians.