Gamma Lab Data Acquisition
- Monitors tool current and count rate
- Temperature sensor
- Graphical display and data storage
- Software includes API calibration method
- The PC to DAQ communications utilizes USB HID technology
- Rapid diagnosis of tool failures
- Fast confirmation of proper tool operation
- Environmental testing
- Concurrently monitors up to four tools
- Customizable reports with customer company logo and information
The Hunting gamma lab data acquisition and display system allows thorough testing and analysis of Hunting’s MWD probes.
The unit supplies 30-V tool power and monitors current and gamma count rate for up to four tools simultaneously. A temperature probe provides the capability for environmental testing. The data acquisition unit’s microprocessor controller monitors and captures data, which is transmitted over USB communications to a customer-supplied computer for display and storage. The data is displayed on a customizable graph with the ability to export the data in several common data software program formats. The system’s PC requires Windows® Vista or newer and .NET framework 4.5 or newer.