Mechanical Centralizers and Decentralizers
- Pipe recovery
- Production / Cased hole hole logging
- Thru-tubing perforating
- Wireline steering tool services
- Strong steel mandrel and arms
- Options for adjustable centralizers
- H2S resistant options available
- Can vary centralization forces on adjustable centralizers
- Very rigid tools with strong, yet collapsible centralizer arms
Production logging toolstrings generally require some form of centralization to allow proper flow measurements. Cement bond tools require excellent centralization in order to measure accurate cement bond properties. Titan’s centralizers use multiarm bowpsrings that provide strong centralization when fully open, yet are collapsible to allow passage through completion strings and narrow restrictions.
Centralization of pipe cutters are critical to perform successful and clean cuts. Titan’s rugged centralizers are ideal for these applications.
Collapsible decentralizers are also available for tools requiring eccentering onto casing walls.