- Selective perforating
- Single trip plug and shoot
- Horizontal pump down operations
- Tractor perforating operations
- Shoot 100+ guns per run
- No downhole control sub or high impedance CCL
- Compatible with perforating gamma ray tools
- Integrates into existing gun carrier systems
- User friendly software
- Complete log event stored on file
- Real time shot verification with voltage/current plot
- Surface switch tester
- Integrated surface system
- RF-Safe options
- Added level of safety versus conventional mechanical switch systems
- Skip over capabilities provide valuable time savings in the case of a misfire
- Increased reliability and efficiency of electronic switch over conventional mechanical components
- Switch check at anytime in wellbore for improved confidence prior to pumping operations
- Reduced switch maintenance through fully expendable system
- VeriFire® allows safe switch communication to an armed gun on surface
- ControlFire® Shooting Power Supply eliminates the need for an additional surface panel
- RF-Safe ControlFire system eliminates the need for radio silence during arming procedures
Titan’s ControlFire® switch system is the latest in perforating switch technology that utilizes unique switch identification logic to selectively perforate multiple intervals in a single trip.
Each ControlFire switch communicates with a surface Perforating Command and Control Panel (PCCP) allowing for real time confirmation and skip-over capabilities. The switch also adds an extra level of safety by electrically isolating the detonator until the appropriate commands are received from the ControlFire software.
These are significant advantages over sequentially activated mechanical switches enabling safe, reliable, and confident perforating operations. Gun Systems implementing ControlFire switches can be conveyed on wireline and E-coil, and are compatible with tractor systems.
The VeriFire® ControlFire Switch Tester has been designed with voltage and current limiting features to safely check electrical continuity and operational functionality of ControlFire switches contained in armed or unarmed perforating guns while at surface. It has been reviewed and confirmed by an independent third party to be compliant with API RP-67 Guidelines. VeriFire can greatly enhance confidence by allowing switch checks after gun loading and prior to descent in the well.