Otis S Pulling Tool
• The Otis® S Series Pulling tool is used to latch and pull any subsurface device that is fitted with an external fishing neck
• Jar down to release functionality
• Available with 3 different core lengths:
• “B” being a long core with a short reach
• “S” being an intermediate core with a medium reach
• “M” is designed for use in Gas-Lift operations
• Fitted with industry standard connections and fishing necks
• Different core lengths give the operator flexibility to use one tool for various different applications
The Otis® S Pulling Tool is designed to engage external fishing necks on Sub-surface devices within the well-bore.
Otis S pulling tools are available with three different core lengths, sized to accommodate the different reach lengths on industry standard fishing necks.