Wireline Stem Weight Bars – Lead Filled
• As with the conventional stem, however Lead Filled stem is heavier per ft giving increased tool string weight when required without increasing length or OD
• Provide the weight to overcome friction and pressure differential within the stuffing box during wireline operations
• The stem bars allow the toolstring to descend into the well
• Lead filled stem bars are available when increased weight is required
• Available in various diameters and lengths
• Can respond when extra weight is required by using alternative materials
Hunting Lead Filled Wireline Stem Bars, often referred to as “sinker bars” provide the weight required to overcome friction and pressure differential within the stuffing box during wireline operations, allowing the toolstring to descend into the well.